Camp Epachiseca began in 1935 at Grassmere Park along Route 118 just north of Benton. Shortly after being established, the camp moved to it's current location in Stillwater. Many people have poured themselves into the ministry of the camp and as a result many lives have been won for Christ. As the ministry of the camp has grown, it has been necessary for the facilities to be expanded and updated. The camp has really grown and progressed over the last decade and will continue to do so as our hearts remain focused upon Christ.